Charitable giving is a means to enhance the services TSE can provide to individuals. It also helps preserve the values and beliefs of TSE.
What Can I Give?
Charitable giving can take several forms. It can be an outright gift of money, personal property, real estate, investments, or some other asset. Gifts may also be deferred or included in a will, a bequest or become a part of one’s estate planning.
There are tax benefits for charitable giving and we recommend that prospective donors consult with tax or legal advisers. This will help ensure the maximum advantage for the donor and their gift.
How Can I Give?
- Gifts:Cash donations and in-kind gifts are always needed. Undesignated donor gifts are used to enhance the lives of the people we serve.
- Memorial Gifts: A gift to TSE, Inc. memory of a loved one is a thoughtful and meaningful way to show you care.
- Honor or Tribute Gifts: What to give the person who has everything? Consider making a donation in their name to TSE, Inc.
- Matching Gifts: Double your gift by asking if your employer offers a matching gift.
- Donate by mail: Complete and mail this form, along with your check or credit card information.
- GiveMN: There is now a NEW way to contribute to TSE – online, easy and fast!!! Click on the GiveMN.org logo to the left, and you will be directed to an online donation site. Contributing has never been easier! You will continue to receive a letter acknowledging your donation for tax purposes.
For more information about charitable giving, please contact Lynne Megan at 651-489-2595, ext. 212.
A donation can be sent to: TSE, Inc., 2027 Rice Street, Roseville, MN, 55113