2014 Consumer Survey Results
By Dan Rietz
The most recent Consumer Survey Report was completed in July 2014. The following are highlights of our most recent Consumer Survey Report from July:
- Overall rating of services provided by TSE: Excellent 58%; More than satisfactory: 29%; Satisfactory: 9%; Less than satisfactory: 2%; Poor: 0%.
- 97% would recommend TSE’s services to others
- 89% agreed or strongly agreed that jobs were found that met the needs and interests of the job seekers
- 84% agreed or strongly agreed that jobs were found in a reasonable amount of time.
- 94% agreed or strongly agreed that TSE provided opportunities for people to be actively involved in the community.
- 96% agreed or strongly agreed that TSE staff kept them well-informed about the person’s progress and needs.
To see the full report, go to our website, www.tse-inc.org , and click on the Quality Assurance tab. You will find a link to the survey report on that page.
2014 Employer Satisfaction Survey Results
By Marilee Larson
Satisfaction Surveys were sent to all employers earlier this year. TSE uses the feedback to learn what is working well…and where we can make improvements.
On a scale of 1-5, (1 being “Poor” and 5 being “excellent”), the employers are asked to rate a variety of areas around TSE services. Here are the results of the survey:
- Work performed by TSE workers- 4.26
- The support provided by TSE Employment Specialists- 4.22
- The communication between TSE staff and themselves- 4.26
- The manner in which problems are resolved – 4.09
- TSE services, overall – 4.30
- Would you recommend TSE services to other businesses? 100% said Yes!
The lowest rated area was “the manner in which problems are resolved” so, we addressed that. We provided further training to Employment Specialists and Follow Along staff around utilizing TSE’s Employment Manager for assistance with situations of concern.
Overall, the results confirm the strengths of TSE’s procedures and the responsiveness of TSE staff!
2014 Transportation Survey Results
By Asa Pearson
The latest Transportation Survey was conducted in June this year. The results were optimistic. While there are always areas that we can improve on (and are working on every day), the overall consensus is that the department is doing a good job.
- Respondents were asked how they would rate TSE Transportation overall… 38% rated us “Excellent”, 28% “More Than Satisfactory”, 24% picked “Satisfactory”, and only 10% rated us less than satisfactory or poor.
- 70% agreed or strongly agreed that TSE transportation rides are consistently on time. Only 19% disagreed, or strongly disagreed about our punctuality. 63% agreed or strongly agreed that TSE transportation communicates well, 37% disagreed or strongly disagreed. We are actively taking measures to improve this number on a daily basis.
- 95% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that contacting TSE Transportation about cancellations is easy. For the 5% that disagreed or strong disagreed with this, we now have a new email address … email@example.com.
- 83% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that TSE Transportation provides prompt and effective follow-up to resolve issues. 18% disagreed or strongly disagreed with this.
- 94% agree or strongly agree that our drivers are courteous and professional, while 6% disagree or strongly disagree.
If you have any specific concern, or compliment, please reach out to our Transportation Coordinator, Julie Zietlow. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.